Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Meet Your Blogger: Lynn Kings

Oh technology...

Hi everyone,

Lynn Kings here.  This blogging, Facebook, Twitter, and such is so overwhelming.  No, I am not that old.  Not even 40 yet.  ;)  So, I know that many of you have no idea who I am or what I am doing here on the Primal Publications team.  I have loved writing since elementary school.  I got all A's and B's throughout school.  I grew up with my brother and sister in Phoenix, AZ.  I am friends with Jen and through her, Donny.  They have both been helpful with the first book I am working on.  Jen and Donny both have given me tips as far as formatting for the different websites and just plain insights into how this stuff works.  I already have my Facebook page up and running and I haven't released my first book yet.  The first book I am working on will be autobiographical.  It is the story of my personal struggle with depression with insights into my memories and thoughts leading me to feel the way I did/do.  I don't know if it will be interesting to anyone but me, but I am writing it more for me than anything anyway.  After seeing all the indie authors on Facebook, I was inspired to start a fiction story as well.  It will be an erotic romance, titled Wounded Heart.  Much of the time I feel like I have no idea what I am doing.  I am grateful to have people in my life that are able to help me organize my work and support me that the stuff I am writing is readable.  I can't anticipate blogging often.  This was kind of a nightmare to figure out.  My blood pressure is just now dropping. 

Much love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment