Monday, November 10, 2014

Pseudo irrelevance


Whats shaking?

I'm just living the domestic life.  Chilling, maintaining.  I have a bunch of stuff I'm trying to concentrate on.  It's funny.  No matter how big everything is that's going on, I stay tapped into Retail Hell.  This whole thing has been pretty cool.  But I'm lucky.  I came into this with zero expectations.

It did not take long for me to get a taste of the disappointment so many self-published authors go through.  The difference for me is Primal Publications.  They told me how things often are.  It has been eye opening.

pre-order
I have to admit that I might have given up if I had wanted riches.  It's cool that some of you are reading.  Thing is, I just throw caution to the wind.  As Madonna put it, I express myself.  Peter is sort of me, minus the 80's and drug abuse.  See, I work in a kind of lame job- where I feel unappreciated, and underpaid.  So Retail Hell hits me in ways.

Read the parts about ogres, and you will know some passages are God's truth.  Though Retail Hell causes laughs, its also not without its own share of realism.  It is fun to write this stuff...

Episodes 1-6 of  are out on Amazon- designed as Kindle Unlimited shorts, and On Nov. 27 Six Pack, which can be pre-ordered, will arrive.  So if you missed EP 1-6 don't worry- we've got your back. Those who do not use Kindle Unlimited and purchase outright will enjoy a 50% discount over buying separate episodes by buying Six Pack.

I am also offering Retail Hell Free for reviews, just contact me DirkFenderlive@gmail.com or better yet, through Facebook. You better like raunchy and you better like short.  Six Pack concludes the fist story arch.  Wait, soon I am launching more beasties, cool episodes where Peter faces deeper issues.  Seems being boss at 35 comes with its share of stresses...

Anyhow, Thanks again for the support.  Read Retail Hell and ignore that real one...  Bless you all.

Dirk Fender

No comments:

Post a Comment