Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dude, It's Halloween!

Ha!  Got you.  This post is not about Halloween...  :)    


I know.  
Right?



Dude,  Sorry.  I fucking love Halloween!  I do.  I Just need to be heard man, I'm drowning in a pit of retail nonsense, loneliness, and self loathing- and I smoke lots.  Chills me out, but I get wacky thoughts. So I'm going to say stuff now, cause its my blog post.  I hope you don't step off.

I just thought I'd regurgitate my thoughts here, and see if any of them walk, or take form.  So if you haven't already guessed, I work for a large retail chain.  I also play guitar.  I love Satriani. I used to play in a band.  I've seen a bunch of stuff.


So when I began writing Retail Hell, I just wanted to see if it might get read- by anyone.  I'm pleased to say it's actually done pretty well.   Episode 1: Ellen & the Shoplifter made it #47 on Amazon.  It's funny so far.  I want to go deeper down, dig in- make people laugh until their guts explode.

Expect the next block of Retail Hell Episodes to expose much more about day to day operations at Fuktard's (Peter's store) and for Pete's battle against Dickie's interruptions to intensify.

Through a scientifically plotted device, a new viable option will appear on November 27th for Retail Hell newcomers to review everything that has happened so far.



This will be the release of Dirk Fender's Retail Hell: Six Pack, the pre-release is available for purchase here.

But you really should check out Episode 6: Whipped Hella-Weenie, if you haven't yet.  Oh and dude, if you're totally behind you can read the entire series Free on Kindle Unlimited.  It's for adults, and its wild... but this is only the start.

I have several new episodes plotted out, actually until the series ends. Then I have another project coming.  A different take, from a rare lifestyle.  It will surely rock.

Anyhow, I have to thank you all for reading my stuff on Kindle.  It's been cool to see the hits on my sales chart. You know how to make a guy feel good.

Be yaking with you soon,

Dirk




No comments:

Post a Comment