Tuesday, March 3, 2015

#LynnLives


Check it out here!

Hey guys,
I finished my book and hit the publish button.  Unfortunately I don't know much about computers or marketing.  I am still struggling with my depression.  I started a new medication like 10 days ago and I think the inbetweenedness of the two medications is what has made it so hard.  Today was the first day in quite a few days that I actually felt normal.  It helped that my man helped me get out of bed in
time to have a few minutes to relax before rushing off to work.  Getting out of bed is definitely the hardest part for me.  I haven't been writing much.  I haven't been doing much of anything really besides working and sleeping.  It is exciting to have my book out there and available, but also a little intimidating.  I just checked and I actually sold one.  Hooray! But it is such a risk throwing out my whole life story and wondering how people will react to it if they find it interesting enough to purchase in the first place.  I don't know.  This one was therapy for me.  Publishing it just makes it possible to get my story out to others.  Hopefully it will help other people with depression realize that they are not alone.  Anyway.  I have started another project and am hoping to feel well enough soon to continue working on it.  It will be an attempt at romance.  I also have interest in writing children's books but am having problems getting inspired and motivated.  Hopefully I will make it a regular thing to check in with you guys here on the Primal Publications page.  Thanks for all your support.  --Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment